Author Topic: DHI License manager issues  (Read 242 times)

alccad

• View Profile
DHI License manager issues
« on: February 10, 2020, 10:42:17 am »
Hello everyone, I would like to post a general question abuon the DHI License Manager please.
I am in need to use MIKE3 so I have installed and found MIKE ZERO too.
When opening the DHI License Manager I enter the given credentials to activate the license online (Internet): I leave the default servers, then enter my account.
Unfortunately when pressing "connect" nothing happens: a spinner appears for a while in place of the mouse cursor, and nothing more.
I have tried the same on different computers (W7 Pro and W10), but I found that:
1) The default servers are reachable (they start with https and the corresponding main page opens in a browser, for example)
2) I found that differently from some guides I found, I have a "License manager" and not a "license administator" where I see different options.
3) the FW is set to allow full connection to the licensing manager.
Are thare any particular requisites to have it running?
Am I using the proper program or should I get the "license administrator" instead?
Thanks in advance.

1stLevelSupport

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: DHI License manager issues
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2020, 08:55:36 am »
Hello Alccad,

Thank you very much for your question.

We are very excited to help solve this challenge for you.

Can you please send this question to our customer support via mike@dhigroup.com and attach screenshots of the problem?

I will also kindly ask you to include in the mail the version of the software and license manager and if possible the license key number that you are using.

Thank you very much